20 SPOT is a wine bar and eatery located on the ground floor of an historic 1885 Victorian building just off Valencia Street in San Francisco’s Mission district. It’s a warm and welcoming social space, topped off with great food and wine. Inside you’ll discover the glow of vintage lighting, post-war furnishings, hand crafted tables and Eucalyptus bar, and leather sofas for lounging. Josh Sens of San Francisco Magazine calls 20 SPOT his “top choice of the year.” Come in and sample our collection of old world wines to complement the shareable plates from Chef Sean Rosen’s kitchen.
What’s Happening Now…
- We will be closed from Sat. 12/24 through Thurs. 12/29. Open again Friday 12/30.
- Celebrate New Year’s with us! Reservations at 6 and 8. Walk-ins welcome. DJ and dancing after 10 PM. No cover.
- 20 Spot listed in Time Out magazine’s top 10 Best Wine Bars in America
- Book 20 SPOT for your private event
- Watch the Check Please! Bay Area review